Saturday, January 14, 2012

Runaway Bunny=Psalm 139


I was trying to make a powerpoint of an "encouragement"  I often try to give USP students in their first week in Uganda.  

The gist of it is that God knows them and loves them and will be with them, in the hardest moments and their highest moments.  

As I thought the "power point" was lacking in visualness (and still is-- draft form!), I included this picture and my long-standing association of the run-away bunny with Psalm 139. 

"Where can I flee from they spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to the heavens, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost sea, even there your hand shall lead me and your right hand shall hold me.  If I say, "surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night," even the darkness is not dark to you, the night is as bright as the day, for darkness is light with you." Psalm 139: 7-12



1 comment:

  1. you know i gave this book to my mom- and had written in to it psalm 139 as an overlay- i wonder if the author had it in mind?

    ReplyDelete