Saturday, September 22, 2012

Some days are like that, even in America

excerpt:

"When I went to bed Nick took back the pillow he said I could keep and the Mickey Mouse night light burned out and I bit my tongue.  The cat wants to sleep with Anthony, not with me.  It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

My mom says some days are like that.  Even in Australia.





Abby's version:

"When the kids go to bed, they have nightmares, and the loud cricket hiding in the waste basket in the bathroom starts chirping at four am, and Mark killed another bloody mosquito in our net this morning.  Steven said 6 rats have jumped to their death from our roof due to the poison we put up in the attic last week.  And our new neighbors had all their valuables stolen from their place last weekend.  And our intern also was robbed losing in her Ipad and her laptop.

It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.

My mom says some days are like that.  Even in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment