Saturday, September 8, 2012

Warning: This blog includes explicit vomit content!




Despite my best intents of blogging, lots of throwing up going on here this week

"Now I know in part"...  What I don't know about throwing up:
1.  How much is too much
2.  Exact protocol on cleaning it up (remember in elementary school, they'd cover vomit with some brightly colored substance--probably disenfectant?)
3. Why my kids keep asking for milk when they are sick (Mark does the same)--the result is not pretty.
4. What time span is most contagious and what one can do to stop the spreading
5. Why Daniel prefers throwing up to diarrhea... I hate throwing up
6. How my many friends with months and months of morning sickness ever manage to have a second child. :)
7. Best means of doing laundry after vomit; let it all soak awhile in a bathtub?, then put it through machine--hot wash?

Okay, so this is my defence on why I've not yet blogged on Rwanda--and why I've not done a number of things this week.  But seriously, to my mom and mother-in-law and any other willing friend, I'd love a bit more advice on the "rules of engagement" regarding stomach woes and their clean-up.

And Lord willing, next week will afford me some time to return to "Abby's schedule" a much anticipated event of the last 5 months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment